Saturday, May 28, 2011

March for Babies update!

Hi all,

I wanted to update you all on how everything went with our March for Babies walk on May 14th 2011.  First of all a huge thank you to everyone that donated to our team in memory of Ethan and our other angel babies who are represented on our team. It meant so much to us!  We were able to not only meet but exceed my personal fundraising goal of $1,000 with a total raised of $1,075! That went to our team total of $2506.20 dollars which also exceeded our team fundraising goal of $2,000 raised in memory of all of our babies and helping many families in the future! So amazing!  Additionally we had another HAND member with her own family team who raised $2500 in memory of her son Ryder and another of my family members who lives in Oregon and raised $300 more in memory of Ethan.  So our Unofficial grand total was approximately $5300 raised! I am so thankful to everyone for helping us with this wonderful and humbling achievement!

My hubby and my cousin and I walked in the Stockton event this year due to a conflict in my schedule with the Modesto walk. I will admit to some apprehension, since the only time I have ever been in Stockton was when I took my kindergarten class ice skating at the ice rink.  However we did not get lost at all, yeah! We were able to participate in most of the walk and even able to get back in time for the Dove Release which I was honored to be picked to read the names of all our angel babies.  It was beautiful.  Here is the you tube video of it we recorded.



Thank you to everyone again who supported us and this event! Love to you all!

The Mishler Family

No comments:

Post a Comment