Saturday, June 11, 2016

Ethan's 6th Birthday

It is after midnight as I lay awake in bed thinking about you my beautiful boy. My first little boy you were and always will be perfect. My little giant, 9 Ibs 6 ounces and 21 inches long with enormous feet just like your Daddy! 
It's truly stunning to think you would now be a first grader if you were here with us. A first grader this fall! 6 years old! The world keeps on spinning and the years keep on passing each one taking me a little further away from that incredible, yet heart shattering day. The day you made me a Mommy and I had to say hello and goodbye all at the same time. Today we will remember and celebrate you my sweet boy, with balloons & cupcakes at your park. Isaac & Ellie love coming to visit and bring their big brother Ethan in heaven his birthday goodies. They love your park, it's so beautiful.
I love it too, I always feel such a peace when we come to visit. 
  I love you and carry you with me in my heart sweet boy of mine you are with me always. Happy Birthday! 
❤️ Your Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment