This was created by a dear friend of mine shortly after Ethan's birth. I realized that many of you may not have had a chance to see it so I wanted to make sure you got the opportunity. Big hug and thanks go to my dear friend Pam for making it for me.
Your welcome sweetie. I felt so helpless. I wanted to do something. Since I couldn't do anything to relieve your pain I wanted to create a memory for you and Dave. I love you sister, Keep writing. We will keep reading, loving, crying and praying. XOXO Pam
I didn't get a chance to watch that before. Lovely my dear!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome sweetie. I felt so helpless. I wanted to do something. Since I couldn't do anything to relieve your pain I wanted to create a memory for you and Dave. I love you sister, Keep writing. We will keep reading, loving, crying and praying. XOXO
ReplyDeletePam