So many wonderful parts to our day I truly am at a loss for what to say. So I am going to post the video and let you see it for yourself.
It truly was a beautiful day, I am so glad that we were able to remember and celebrate our son in such a wonderful way. Ethan will always be a part of our family and we are so grateful to you all for helping us to honor and remember him in such a special way on his birthday. I know he felt very loved and we are so blessed to have all the family and friends that we do and we can never thank you enough.
We love you so much sweet precious boy, you will always be with us.
Love,
Mommy, Daddy and little brother Isaac
It was a beautiful day and you did a fantastic job putting it all together! I know you gave us time to say something at the gathering but I wasn't prepared and couldn't have held my composure to speak at the time. However I want to tell you again how incredibly proud and impressed I am with you and Dave both and how you have pulled together over this past year. I also want to thank all you friends, both those you had before Ethan as well as those you have met through support groups etc. for being there for you for the long haul. You have been surrounded by love constantly and it warms my heart as a big sister to see these people being such a big part of your life and bringing you comfort. I have not been physically there much this year but I continue to think of Ethan often and to pray for you and Dave frequently. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMonique
Thanks Moe, it was just was I had hoped it would be. I know you can't always just hop in the car, thanks for always being willing to talk, no matter how I was doing or what I wanted to talk about. We are so thankful for your continued prayers as we keep walking down our path one foot in front of the other. Love and big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYour little Sis