Monday, April 18, 2011

Our First Easter

We went out and put up Easter decorations for Ethan yesterday on Palm Sunday with both his Grandmas'.  This was a very special visit because usually both of them are not in town at the same time.  We were very glad we got this time to visit and celebrate this special holiday with them together.  It was a beautiful day, and I loved all the items we found to decorate with, they were perfect. One of my other angel mommy friends had also brought out some egg decorations for Ethan too, which meant so much to us!  (Thank you Meredith!) 

So another first holiday will soon be done, another first we are missing out on.  I am so thankful we are blessed to be expecting another beautiful son into this world and not too long from now. I cannot imagine going through this year of  grieving our "firsts" without this hope. I know you are just as excited as us, little man, to be a big brother. We love you Ethan, we always will. Thinking of you every day, but especially  when holidays are upon us.  I hope you like your Easter presents!  Big hugs and kisses from your Mommy and Daddy and everyone who loves and misses you every day. 



Ethan's devoted Grandmas!




                                 Happy 1st Easter in Heaven my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment